Archival Policy for Documents
As per Regulation 30 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, every listed entity is required to make disclosures of any events or information, which, in the opinion of the Board of Directors of the listed entity, is material and such disclosures shall be hosted on the web site of the listed company for a minimum period of one year and thereafter as per the policy of the Company as disclosed in the website.
2. INFORMATION & DOCUMENTS:
The information and documents covered under this policy are:
1. Disclosures made to the Stock Exchanges in compliance with Regulation No. 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
2. Advertisements released in newspapers pursuant to the above Regulations.
3. Quarterly / Half-yearly / Yearly Financial Results of the Company.
4. Notices issued to the Shareholders.
5. Any other document or information to which the Regulations may be applicable, or which may be deemed as material by the Board of Directors of the Company.
3. PERSONS AUTHORISED TO DETERMINE MATERIALITY OF AN EVENT OR INFORMATION:
1. The Key Managerial Personnel and such senior executives who may be authorised for this purpose by the Board of Directors from time to time will be the persons authorised to determine materiality of an event or information.
4. PERIOD FOR PRESERVING THE INFORMATION & DOCUMENTS.
1. All disclosures made under Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, and the documents / information furnished as per the said Regulations shall be kept on the website of the Company for a period of five years.
2. Thereafter, such disclosures, documents and information shall be preserved in the archives of the Company for a period of two years.
This policy is subject to review by the Board of Directors from time to timef